Fire breaks out during Easter brunch at Austin’s Saloon in Libertyville

Firefighters responded to a fire during Easter brunch Sunday at Austin’s Saloon in Libertyville.

A fire broke out at an Easter brunch buffet table Sunday at Austin’s Saloon in Libertyville, forcing an evacuation of the restaurant and sending one person to the hospital.

Police providing assistance at the scene said four people complained of smoke inhalation and one was sent to Advocate Condell Medical Center in Libertyville.

The fire broke out at about 1 p.m. Sprinklers extinguished the fire before firefighters arrived.

Libertyville and Mundelein firefighters are on the scene. Check back at for more details.

Source link


Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *